All the things that annoy me.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Yo Mamma!

You insult someone and they yell at you, "Yo mamma!" Then you bash their face in. I don't understand this. Yah, you love your mom and all, but ever other day of the year your a rebel, arguing and not doing what your told, then getting punished for it. Wouldn't letting someone insult your parents be a way of payback? Wouldn't that kinda make you feel good?

But no, you gotta go and punch the person. Now your getting punished doubly. At school and at home. At home worst of all. All the more reason to let people insult your parents. Now I'm not saying invite people to insult your parents, but if you insult someone and they insult your parents, just let them, it's for the best. Both of you will feel good about it! However, if you feel like you have to do something, insult their parents back, but for God's sake, don't flatten the persons face.

If any of you feel like enlightening me about why you feel the need to break someones nose when they insult your parents, go right ahead, I'm open to all criticism. I personally think the whole thing is stupid.

WHAT'S WITH THAT CRAP?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home